Monday, February 14, 2011

"Access denied. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))"

Contribute account can access and some actions on the page. I created a new page with inheritance from the default.master of SharePoint 2010.

I tested on SharePoint 2007 and as a result it works smoothly. But in SharePoint 2010, I got an error:

"Access denied. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))"

The trace log:



It took me some hours to find out the problem, event thought I run the debugging line by line but it thows the exception before reach the CreateChildControl method. I guest it happens from ASPX or MasterPage.

Here is the problem:


 Some resources of this MasterPage can not be accessed by Contributor account, so just remove them out. Hope this help you fix your issue.

No comments: